INFOGRAPHIC: 5 reasons to invest in cloud computing
Cloud computing is creating a buzz in the IT sector with its benefits. Organizations small, medium or large are moving from their on-premise infrastructure to the cloud. According to to the reports, the total global public cloud market will be $178B in 2018, up from $146B in 2017, and will continue to grow at a 22% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). The main benefits of moving to the cloud are:
- Less operational cost: When moving to cloud organizations spend less on capital expenditure. There are no huge hardware costs involved in the cloud. The pay-as-you-go model or the subscription model for cloud helps organizations save a lot of upfront cost.
- Scalability: With cloud, organizations can scale their services as to fit their needs. If you need extra bandwidth you can easily scale up and when the requirement is done, you can stop the server.
- Easy disaster recovery: Unproductive regular downtime can have a negative effect on the organization. When using the cloud, the service provides quick data recovery options to help you speed your recovery and get back to business.
- Automatic software updates: When it comes to cloud, it’s the responsibility of the cloud service provider to supply regular updates to your software’s, freeing your IT team from the crucial time on maintaining the system.
- More secure: Cloud computing is more secure when compared to the on-premise IT. It is the responsibility of the CSP to make sure that the data is safe and well encrypted to avoid any data theft and loss.
To know more on the benefits of cloud computing, click here
Are you still thinking if you should move your organization to the cloud or not? Check out this infographic to know whether your organization should move to the cloud or not.